TOUR OF THE FUTURE: SANTIAGO BUITRAGO, FIRST LEADER
BOGOTÁ. In an outstanding performance Santiago Buitrago (Foundation Esteban Chaves-Bikehouse) after starring in the flight of the day was the solo winner of the first stage of the Vuelta del Porvenir. The day was disputed between the towns of San Jerónimo-Santa Fe de Antioquia-San Jerónimo, on a distance of 43 kilometers.
In this way the team of the Foundation Esteban Chaves continues to add victories so far this season in its youth category. Santiago Buitrago defeated Ricardo Urian (Club-Deportivo), who arrived in 5 seconds and Juan Tito Rendón (IND-Antioquia) was third to 18 seconds.
One of the figures of the race was Juan Fernando Calle (Medellin-Inder), who was the winner of one of the two flying goals of the day.
This Wednesday will be held the second stage between the towns of Santa Fe de Antioquia - Cruce Bolombolo - Peñalisa - Salgar - 103.6 kilometers.
TEN FIRST STAGE 1 (43 KM).
1. Buitrago, Santiago (Juve Esteban Chaves-Bike House) 01:12:15
2. Urian, Ricardo (Juve Club Deportivo Boyacá) +00:00:05
3. Rendon, Juan Tito (Juve Ind Antioquia-Bike House) +00:00:04
4. Pineda, Rafael Steven (Juve Boyacá Raza De Campeones) +00:00:20
5. Castro, Camilo Andrés (Juve Av Villas) +00:00:26
6. Ruiz, Pedro Antonio (Juve Boyacá Raza De Campeones) +00:00:28
7. Calle, Juan Fernando (Juve Medellin-Inder) +00:00:32
8. Zea, Luis Daniel (Juve Arcabuco Ing Vias-Monsalu) +00:00:32
9. Jaramillo, Mateo (Juve Bike House-Ind Antioquia) +00:00:37
10. Rojas, Roosbelth (Enje Juve Av Villas) +00:00:41
Women Tour: Triumph for Venezolana Lilibeth Chacón
The Cycling Girls Team was the winner of the first stage of the Women's Tour, which took place Tuesday between the towns of San Jerónimo-Santa Fe de Antioquia-San Jerónimo on a distance of 143 kilometers.
The 'patriot' beat the current champion Ana Cristina Sanabria (Bogota Best for All), who crossed the line of sentence to 3 seconds. Blanca Liliana Moreno (Team Proyecta Ingenieros) was third to 4 seconds, while Jessica Parra (Coldeportes-Zenú) was fourth to 4 seconds.
This Wednesday will be developing the second fraction between the towns of Santa Fe de Antioquia - Cruce Bolombolo - Peñalisa - Salgar - 103.6 kilometers. (www.revistamundociclistico.com)
TEN FIRST STAGE 1 (43 KM).
1. Chacón, Lilibeth (Cycling Girls Team-Motul) 01:31:27
2. Sanabria, Ana (Bgta Mejor Todos-Postalex) +00:00:03
3. Moreno, Blanca (Team Proyecta Ingenieros) +00:00:04
4. Parra, Jessica (Coldeportes Zenu Claro) +00:00:04
5. Calderón, Mónica (Coldeportes Zenu Claro) +00:00:08
6. Tobar, Luz (Bgta Mejor Todos-Postalex) +00:00:12
7. Guluma, Serika (Boyaca Es Para Vivirla) +00:00:19
8. Vargas, Lorena (Cycling Girls Team-Motul) +00:00:23
9. Beltran, Jeimy (Cycling Girls Team-Motul) +00:00:23
10. Lozano, Laura (Merquimia) +00:00:31